Assalamualaikum, my name is Mohd Izwan bin
Rosli. Today I want to tell you about hobby. Everyone has their own special
interests. Interest was of course referring to the hobby. What exactly is it a
hobby? Hobby is beneficial activities undertaken in free time that can give
satisfaction and give solace to someone. Hobbies cannot be forced, not tradable
and cannot be inherited. Undoubtedly hobby also done according to that person's
interest based on the passage of time and the environment. But certainly, as
long as an activity it gives tranquillity and satisfaction, that's a hobby. My
hobby is playing guitar, playing drum and playing video game.
First, Playing the guitar. I started
playing guitar since I form 5. I spend 30 minutes each day to play guitar after
study. I like to play guitar because the guitar can give satisfaction to me
when I played. I am passionate guitarist is the lead guitarist Synyster Gates
avenged sevenfold groups. He is a famous artist and also my idol. He was 35
years old, he was playing guitar heavy metal genre. You can listen to his
performances on You tube. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Playing the guitar helped
me calm down and relax my body.
Second, My favourite hobby is playing the
drums. I spent a lot of my spare time with playing drums. I started learning to
play the drums when I was 15 years old. I learn on my own to play drums by hitting
the pillow only. I cannot afford to buy a drum set. When I from 5, I formed a
band with a name that is D'AES band. Now, I play drums in a band with my
friends. for me, when I play the drums I feel very happy and happy.
Third, i like playing video game, if i
bored i invite my friend play video game with me. Among the games that we play
is fifa online, PES, and counter strike. it is fun when playing video games
with friends
My partner hobby is sports. he spends much of my time with sports like
play football, swimming, jogging and other. He like sports because him can will
get a healthy body and intelligent mind. In the morning him always do a little
exercise and jogging. the morning is the ideal time to work out because the air
is very fresh and comfortable for body. He takes 1 hour to 1:30 minutes to work
out.
In the evening, he and your friend go to the field for playing football
together. Him choose to play football because if he plays, he will have the
satisfaction of playing in a team, getting many new contacts and play like a
one family. Late at night, him like play futsal with your team at the futsal
court. He plays futsal at night holiday only because of the holiday him can
call many friends to play together. He feels very happy all can come together.
We think this is so far only sharing about hobby. we hope everyone has a hobby that can bring
benefits in life and can make us feel happy in our lives. thank you.


No comments:
Post a Comment